FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
• Do we have an alternative menu to the Tasting Menu ?
For external guests, the tasting menu is the only option. If you are eating with us more than once, chef likes to offer some variations on the menu for you.
• How far in advance are bookings taken ?
We take reservations up to 1 month in advance for external guests.
• Is there a dress code for the restaurant ?
No, please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and special.
• Opening and closing times of the Restaurant ?
The bar opens at 7pm, we serve dinner at 8pm, dinner is usually finished between 10 and 10.30pm, we close at 11pm. We close / take our day off on Wednesdays!
• Is it typically or traditionally Moroccan ?
No, which is why it's so unusual. Like its' home, maison mk, it's built by a Moroccan, and presented to please a European !
• Can we cater for dietary requirements / allergies ?
The menu is suitable for a vegetarian with a fish or meat choice also for the main course. We cater for many allergies EXCEPT dairy or nut allergies. Please let us know any allergies in the comments box on the booking page.