Thank-you for all the awards, the accolades, the No. 1’s, the kind letters, and the reviews over the past 10 amazing years. It’s been so kind and generous of you, and we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Connecting with our guests has been a constant source of pleasure and we will miss you.
maison mk is now up for sale …and our life adventure continues elsewhere
If you are looking for a creative and profitable business then get in touch !
We have closed the bookings for now, but the business will re-open with the new owner…it could be you !!
Paul and Aoibheann
Marrakech is a stage that can awaken all the senses, so from the moment you arrive at maison mk, we tap into all your senses to relax and indulge you. We feel personally responsible for how we look after you .. …everything is very relevant, and, considered.
We offer a more honest kind of luxury, organically and sympathetically created. It is a very personal, and cosseted journey which we continue to develop every day … and we invite you to join us.
The rooms are now closed for summer 2017
The booking calendar will re-open at the end of summer
online booking and information
ALL rooms come with
• beds by the King’s bedmaker • air con (hot & cold) • 600 thread count bed linen • hot water bottles • turndown • morning coffee • iPod & speakers • local loaded up mobile phone • minibar • optional honour bar • fresh fruit • flowers • 24hr room service • safe • large bath • rain shower • professional hairdryer • toiletries • robes • slippers • fluffy towels
Choose room 1 for size and splendour
Our super duper Master suite. Twice the size of the other rooms, decorated with luxurious hanging silks, splashes of burnt orange, sumptuous chandeliers and your very own throne.. Your bed, crafted by the King’s very own bed maker brings comfort to a royal level.
room treat included: candle-lit rose petal bubbly bath with a bottle of bubbly wine to match !
standard season rate: 4500dhs , book directly for special deals (can take an extra single bed for 550dhr)
room dimensions : 6m x 8.2m (49 sq m)
bed size : 181cm wide, 220 cm long
Choose room 2 for best direct daylight
Room 2 is peacefully decorated in earthy browns and greens, this room overlooks the carefully designed internal courtyard at the heart of the riad. Traditional cedar wood and moulded plaster keep the colour and feel soft and warm.
standard season rate: 3500dhs, book directly for special deals
room dimensions : 3m x 8.3m (25 sq m)
bed size : 148cm wide, 204 cm long
Choose room 3 for it’s window seat and bright golden feel
Room 3, behind the ethereal, floating bed is a modern, hanging silk, and there is a lovely interlaced window with a printed cushioned seat looking out over the internal courtyard.
room treat included : candle-lit rose petal bubbly bath with a bottle of bubbly wine to match !
standard season rate: 4000dhs, book directly for special deals (can take an extra bed for 550 dhr )
room dimensions : 3m x 10m (30 sq m)
bed size : 148cm wide, 204 cm long
Choose room 4 for the extra large wardrobe & outside seating
splashes of hot, rich colour are reflected in the canvas artwork, and it beautifully contrasts with a fluffy rug to give a warm, cosy feeling to the room. The moulded plaster walls and clever lighting design create ever-changing shadows.
standard season rate: 3500dhs
room dimensions : 3m x 9.6m (29 sq m)
bed size : 152cm wide, 204 cm long
Choose room 5 for a cocooned feel, little daylight makes for a great night’s sleep
Twin or double bed with deep, warm coloured wall panels. Inviting and relaxing, with luxurious thick silk chiffon drapes leading to the bathroom.
standard season rate: 3500dhs , book directly for special deals
room dimensions : 3.2m x 8m (26 sq m)
bed size :180cm wide, 200 cm long, or 2 x 90 cm x 200 cm
flavours of stay mk
pop your apron on & come to the kitchen or to the bar to play
the mk family…chilled & professional
who said a teabag can’t be beautiful. #uglyteabags
the mk camel daily weather report…never too windy
go & buy a tassel – the best price gets on the wall of fame
stay and chill on our “flying carpet” cabanas
cherry on the top ?
have you got it all ?
we do offer the full works. every little thing is given the mk treatment – we have the no.1 restaurant in marrakech, a top spa with eastern & western treatments, a great location, and a full alcohol licence.
we even have razors and toothbrushes incase you forget your own !
your own concierge !
after booking, you get immediate access to us as your own personal assistants to help you plan your stay, and guide you in. Take advantage of our honest suggestions for the best places to eat & drink, places to visit, where to shop, even use our translation services on the phone if your Arabic or French is a bit iffy !
how do I get the best rates and deals ?
- Here’s how it works…we set the rates on all authorised booking sites so there is actually no such thing as a “best rate” – they’re all the same. If it appears better elsewhere, it’s just marketing flim flam…you will get the best deal by booking us directly.
- standard rates are the ones you will find on any other booking system, and valid most of the year
- low season rates are 25% off (most of January & December, all of , June, July, & August each year)
- flash sale rates are one-offs so look out for them when you check availability!
- peak rate is applied only for the week around New Year’s Eve 27 dec till 3 jan each year
- promotions are exclusive to direct bookers! …join us on social media or email us for the latest promo codes!
- exclusive packages for direct bookers…will come up when you enter your dates into the BOOKING SYSTEM HERE …go all the way to choosing a room and the packages will appear